Monoclonal antibody pharmaceutical products are playing an increasingly important role in healthcare.
- After completing this course, students should:
- Become familiar with the basics of the antigen/antibody response
- Recognize what a monoclonal antibody is and how it works
- Understand the variety of disease states that are treated with monoclonal antibodies and learn how they are administered
- Topics covered in this course:
- Antigen / Antibody response
- Impact of antibody response on patient care
- How monoclonal antibody pharmaceutical products trigger the immune response
- Naming convention for monoclonal antibody pharmaceutical products
- This course is appropriate for:
- Any health professional involved in preparation, administration or providing patient education for monoclonal antibody pharmaceutical products
This online course provides students 365 days of access from the date of enrollment.
A printable certificate of completion is available upon successful completion of all course activities.