An ongoing program for drug specific training, certification, and tracking
This ongoing educational program provides drug specific courses, certification, and tracking with interactive assignments and competency exams based on drug information provided by the FDA drug package insert.
The courses are fully automated:
- Completion certificates are awarded as employees complete course requirements
- Certification expires at intervals chosen by you (6-months, 1-year, etc.)
- Employees receive notification and return to the course when it’s time to retrain
Choose which drug courses you require, and then assign them to individual staff members or groups. Employee activity and performance are fully tracked and monitored enabling you to easily track staff progress throughout the chosen term.
Summary of Benefits:
- Easily verify a clinician’s competency with ANY specific drug
- Provide high-quality educational resources and structure for your training
- Fully customizable parameters provide specific course control
- Retrain at intervals chosen by you (6-months, 1-year, etc.)
- Full automation for assignment completion, grades, and certificate awards
- Reports and activity tracking for employee assessment