Maintaining staff competency and keeping them up-to-date with the complexities of the job, operational procedures, regulatory agencies, and constant changes in healthcare in a fast-paced environment is a challenge to any manager.
RxTOOLKIT eLEARNING™ provides the resources you need to train your staff, and then enables you to track and manage their competency requirements throughout the year.
This ongoing educational program includes a yearly schedule of work assignments and competency exams based on individual practice models.
Practice models are categories of job specific skill sets frequently required in a clinical practice setting. Addressing the distinct competencies necessary to do the job makes the learning focus highly relevant.
Practice models include directly applicable skill sets such as sterile and non-sterile product preparation, NICU/PEDS order verification, controlled substance management, etc.
Choose which practice models you require and assign them to individual staff members. Then you can easily track staff progress throughout the year using our grade based point system and completion badges.
Grades, points, and badges are used to verify an individual’s competency in a specific area. They also provide a great resource for staff performance evaluations at the end of the year.
Summary of Benefits:
- Provide high-quality resources, structure, and reporting capability for your training
- Choose and customize individual practice models to fit your needs
- Various options for managing lessons, assignments, and benchmarks
- Full automation possible for assignment completion, point, and badge awards
- Employee activity and performance is fully tracked and monitored
- Numerous reports and drill-down views are available for employee assessment
Be sure to check out the latest Year-Round Competency Tracking Courses in the Shop!
Category of job specific skill set frequently required in a clinical practice setting
Practice Model Examples:
- Introduction to Institutional Pharmacy
- Basics of In-Patient Dispensing
- Controlled Substance Management
- Electronic Health Records
- Solid / Oral Dispensing
- Sterile Products (Theory)
- Sterile Products (In-Practice)
- Dose Preparation / Repackaging
- Professional Conduct
- Medication Reconciliation
- High Alert / Hazardous Medications
- Medication Safety
- Emergency Medication Management
- Pharmacy Leadership